Frequently Asked Questions
How long have you been photographing?
- I picked up a camera at a very young age, but began to involve myself with photo more around 2014 - starting with music photography. My passion grew deeper for the art as the years past. I started booking more engagement sessions and wedding documentation towards the end of 2016 into 2017 and have been hard at work ever since!
How do I book a session with you?
- That's easy, shoot me an e-mail! I do not accept inquiries through social media - meaning any sort of direct messaging. I check my e-mail thoroughly each day so I promise it is not hard to reach me.
What is your pricing/what kind of packages do you offer?
- My prices vary depending on the type of session you are looking to book with me. Once you inquire I'd be more than happy to discuss payment plans/options with you.
Do I/we ge to keep copyright our my/our photos?
- Unfortunately, no. As the photographer I retain full copyright of all of my work. But, I do grant 'usage' to the photos I deliver to every client. This entails sharing/posting the photos to social media (I always appreciate a lil photo credit), as well as printing rights.
What gear do you shoot with?
- I currently carry a Canon 6D, and partner it with a Sigma 24mm & Sigma 50mm.
How do you edit your photos?
- Lightroom and Photoshop are my best editing friends :)
When will I receive my photos?
- I typically quote 6-8 weeks for all of my weddings, and 2-3 weeks for any other session i.e promotional, engagement or couples. But I will always do my best to get them to you sooner!
How do I/we receive our photos?
- For any type of portrait shoot I will send you an online gallery where you can view and share each image. This type of delivery is the same for weddings, however a USB drive will also be provided. *A USB drive can be requested for portrait sessions as well